Moravian aerospace cluster, o.s. represents regional concentration of the interrelated sectors of aviation industry, specialized suppliers, service providers, companies operating in related fields, educational and non-profit organizations, and individuals. MLK is an independent association which brings together its members on the basis of common interest in the field of research and development activities as well as production capabilities (airframe design, avionics, composite materials) in the region Moravia.
Moravian aerospace cluster main objectives are:
- to create conditions for maximum use of synergies between production and development potential in the aerospace industry and in related disciplines;
- to support the development of innovations and to enhance the competitiveness of members of the association in the field of aerospace and related fields;
- to promote communication and cooperation among business, public and educational institutions that have related interest;
- to prepare scientific and research projects in the field of aerospace industry and to make an effort to obtain subsidies from the public institutions and the EU's structural funds;
- to cooperate in the field of coordination activities, educational events focusing on aerospace industry and the development of human resources.